Today I am going to tell you about the most frequent error Blackberry users face while using there cell phone and the same error was faced by my wife and how I fixed that error and made it work again in no time ! The error which I am talking about is when the Blackberry Smart Phone displays a solid white screen with a message “Error 523″, “App Error 523″, or “JVM 523″ all are the same error and there is not difference in it . The error depends upon which Blackberry smart phone you are using .
I am going to explain you further what this error means and how you can fix it with out wiping your blackberry data like images , messages , contact info etc .
What does it actually means ??
The first thing which comes in every ones mind is what this error actually means ?? To be very straight forward it means that your smartphone has encountered Java™ Virtual Machine (JVM) application related error and is unable to continue running this way . The main reason behind this error is that you have installed any Java™ Virtual Machine related application that is not meant or compatible with your cell phone .
Things You Need
1. In order to fix this you need to download “App Error 523″ software compatible with PC as well MAC .
2. Blackberry USB cable to connect your Blackberry with PC .
3. A laptop or PC , make sure there is no power shutdown during the process .
Troubleshoot this error
1. Connect Your Smart phone to Your Personal Computer or laptop
2. Make sure you have downloaded the software , if not click here …… . Once download open the software and select option number 2 ” Event Log ” . It will take time before the software eventually starts so you need to be a little patient .
3. Now you need to scroll to the bottom of the event log and look for “Error 523″, “App Error 523″, or “JVM 523″ which ever error you are facing . The line before it should tell you exactly what file is causing the error. It might look something like this. Save/write down the file name somewhere; you will need it later.
4. Now go to Start > Run and then type “CMD” and press enter .
5. now change the directory to the JL_Cmder installation folder by typing the following: cd “C:\Program Files\JL_Cmder\” and press the enter key. If you named your JL_Cmder anything else (mine is JL_Cmder v1.9.0, here is where you may need to type more into the command like this: cd “C:\Program Files\JL_Cmder v1.9.0\”)
6.Type the following command to remove the corrupted file:
” javaloader.exe -u erase -f FILENAME
Where FILENAME is, type the name of the .cod file I told you to save or write down. Press the enter key ” .
7. Now restart your cell phone and wait for at-least 10 minutes for your blackberry to come back to normal before you start using BB again . Now make backup if you want to and encase if god forbid this happens again . I have fixed my wife cell phone using the same technique and I expect you that you can also fix this error easily , and yes you are always more than welcome to share your comment and tell us if it worked for you which in most cases it does .
Hope this helps you as it helped me , cheers !!!